Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That's why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need immediately and for just $99/month. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month, and need your help.
Cerebral is seeking an experienced and innovative Product Lead. This role will create and oversee the product road-map for all of Cerebral’s products. The ideal candidate will have had a successful track record of creating and delivering products that resonate strongly with consumers and B2B2C partners (insurance companies and employers). They will be data-driven, creative, and continuously testing and looking for new and innovative ways to delight the customer. The Product Lead will be hands-on and equally comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get the job done, as they are with delivering through others. This person will be an inspiring leader and communicator, capable of articulating and presenting a clear and compelling vision. This leader will also be highly effective at cross-functional stakeholder management. This role is 100% remote (United States only).
- Set the product vision and strategy to grow and scale existing and new services for Cerebral
- Create the strategy for optimal user journeys across multiple stakeholders for Cerebral, not limited to patients, but also those who use the Cerebral platform such as providers and operations teams.
- Inspire a high-performance team to develop the vision for our products, and identify and validate new opportunities.
- Drive the product lifecycle from vision and planning through to product delivery, collaborating across the executive team and senior engineering, marketing, clinical and operations leadership.
- Recruit, nurture, and lead a team of talented and passionate product managers to create long-term roadmaps, establish quarterly OKRs and priorities while focusing on growth, LTV and engagement
- Develop the vision for our products, working with the executive team and senior product & engineering leadership to help define product, design & brand strategy.
- Have strategic oversight of pivotal, cross-team and cross-brand initiatives, coordinating across Design, Engineering, Marketing, Clinical and Data Science.
- Develop innovative, delightful, personalized product solutions in close partnership with our Strategy, Customer Insights, User Research and Data Science teams.
- Be part of a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that combines a strong analytical orientation with out-of-the-box thinking.
- Establish and evangelize a shared vision across the company
- Foster and sponsor innovation, identifying new opportunities that will revolutionize the future of mental healthcare delivery
- Partner closely with leaders across Cerebral to coordinate and scale cross-functional efforts for delivering best-in-class patient and provider experiences
- Gain and share insights with other leadership team members to continue improving the product and the business.
- Build effective processes and metrics for success.
- Interact regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure that company’s operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
- 3+ years product management experience in high-growth consumer tech or health, driving growth and retention
- 1+ years of leading product teams with a consistent record of developing talent
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Experience having scaled the Product org in an operations-driven company
- Successful track record of owning a complex area of a business, balancing ambitious vision with pragmatism, defining a multi-year product strategy and consistently delivering against OKRs
- Excellent product judgment: ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance stakeholder needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills: ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Bonus points: Experience in healthcare and working with clinicians
Must be based in the U.S. and legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.