*This is a remote position*
Today, 1 in 3 Americans say they suffer from mental health problems like anxiety, depression, or insomnia. Despite this mental health epidemic, seeing a psychiatrist can take up to 3 months and cost as much as $500.
Shocked? Us too. That's why we started Cerebral, a telemedicine-first mental health startup. We are breaking down the barriers to access to mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need. We launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month. We need your help to keep growing at a dizzying pace!
How you will contribute:
- Build a new business and product vertical while working with key stakeholders across the organization including the CEO
- Bridge strategy to tactical prioritization to deliver iterative value to the business while engaging with enterprise partners
- Work with other leaders across the organization such as operations, marketing, and finance to build out the business processes around new product offerings
- Demonstrate a mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of the organization
- Own the delivery of OKRs, define KPIs and their drivers, while meeting SLAs
- Inspire, champion, and coach as the need arises
Skills you’ll bring:
- Experienced in growing and building teams starting from zero to deliver product and business value quickly
- Ability to produce convincing stories and pitches to gain buy-in from business leaders and strategic partners
- Clear vision of what the product needs to look and feel like in order to create value for the end user
- Ability to work with design and engineering to deliver lightning-fast MVPs so you can test out business value in the real market and iterate as necessary
- Master communicator who is able to advocate for the customer across the organization
- Experience in contributing to the pre and post sales process while growing a new vertical
- Understands APIs and can review HL7 or FIHR documentation
- Capable of building product roadmaps using an analytical approach such as NPV and COD
- Effective at marketing solutions to success with an eye on key adoption metrics and outcomes
- Empowers patients, providers, and business partners by implementing a constant feedback framework to power new product initiatives
- Passionate about improving the access and outcomes of mental healthcare.
- Strategic thinker with a pulse on the market.
- Utilize data to inform both tactical and strategic decisions
- Adept at prioritizing value and shipping complex products requiring coordination across multiple teams
- Love working with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and software architects.
- Strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Work well with other leaders
- Top quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Remote friendly (only remote!)
- Monthly happy hours
- Unlimited PTO policy