Centri is looking for their next Senior Accountant to join the Accounting Advisory team! This is a unique opportunity to work on projects such as IPO Readiness, Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures and Carve-Outs, Revenue Recognition, Lease Prep, and more! Also, you will work on a variety of engagements with clients in emerging industries such as Cannabis, Life Sciences, Technology, Digital Assets, and eSports. As a future leader of the firm, the Senior Accountant will also be involved in the training and development of junior team members.
If you thrive off providing advisory expertise to clients and want to make an impact, this is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career on our collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial team!
- Working at Centri is not just a job, it is a career path. We promote on talent, not tenure, allowing our team to take ownership of their growth & career trajectory.
- Centri is a proud CPE Sponsor and is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
Our team values the benefits and rewards that come from working in a team oriented, collaborative environment. We operate as one firm, one team, one culture, providing every team member at every level to work with and across the organization.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that allow flexibility in work life balance.
Various Committees that are led by team of experts and peers:
- Women’s Committee
- Charity Committee,
- DEI Committee
- Innovation Committee
- Wellness Committee
- CPE Committee: Centri is a proud CPE Sponsor and is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
- Less than 25% travel & great work life balance (no travel right now due to COVID).
- Create your own footprint with a forward-thinking, expanding firm.
- Generous PTO package, benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.), 401k match and other perks
- A formal Mentor program that provides guidance and enthusiasm based upon experience and passion that enhances the growth of our team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
- CPA required.
- 4+ years of relative accounting experience; at least 1 in public accounting or professional services highly preferred.
This position is an exempt position as it relates to the fair labor standards Act. Centri provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.