Centri is growing its internal accounting and finance department! We are seeking a collaborative, highly motivated Controller to support the finance & accounting department within our rapidly growing organization.
The Controller, reporting to the CFO, will oversee the month end close process, cash management and various other accounting activities for the Accounting and Finance Department. This person will be instrumental in preparing the Firm budget, analyzing results, and meeting with segment leaders and department heads to present results. As the Firm continues to grow, the Controller will build financial models to assist in analyzing data for leadership presentation for future acquisitions. The Controller will join a committed, passionate, and talented group of individuals dedicated to Centri’s mission and its continued growth and success.
Our team values the benefits and rewards that come from working in a team oriented, collaborative environment. We operate as one firm, one team, one culture, providing every team member at every level to work with and across the organization.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that allow flexibility in work life balance.
- Create your own footprint with a forward-thinking, expanding firm.
- Generous PTO package, benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.), 401k match and other perks
- Promote joining internal committees that give back to the community, support women innovation, wellness and Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Our Mentor Program promotes goal setting to assist our team to enhance their skills and professional development as they grow within the Firm.
- Employee engagement and connection opportunities through various Firm wide events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent required.
- CPA, CMA or MBA.
- 10+ years of relative accounting experience; at least 1 in public accounting or professional services highly preferred.
- Strong leadership, technology, analytical and communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel skills.
This position is an exempt position as it relates to the fair labor standards Act. Centri provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.