Centri is seeking a motivated, forward-thinking Managing Director of Powered by Centri to serve as the key advisor to various clients and provide oversight of the day-to-day operations of the Outsourced Accounting Services team. This is an opportunity to lead the Powered by Centri team and to make impactful contributions to both our client deliverables and service line growth strategy.
This person will be responsible for overseeing the transactional support of our clients bookkeeping and core accounting functions, corporate accounting support, and all reporting as it relates to assisting our clients in gaining a big picture and driving future growth. The Managing Director will provide strategic solutions for unique challenges by overseeing the budget and forecast processes and providing data driven insight for variances. They will also work with the team in preparing the management and board reporting packages for our clients. This person will take ownership of the engagement while managing upward and downward expectations to ensure deadlines are met and project stays on budget. The ideal candidate should thrive in building client relationships and capturing new opportunities, as well as have a strong desire to coach and mentor staff.
Check out our Powered by Centri page to learn more!
Centri is a fast-growing Firm that has been emerging in cutting edge industries. At Centri, the team is passionate about culture, working collaboratively and continuous sharing of knowledge to keep our team learning.
Working at Centri is not just a job, it is a career path. We promote on talent, not tenure, allowing our team to take ownership of their growth & career trajectory.
- Our team values the benefits and rewards that come from working in a team oriented, collaborative environment. We operate as one firm, one team, one culture, providing every team member at every level to work with and across the organization.
- Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that allow flexibility in work life balance.
Various Committees that are led by team of experts and peers:
- Women’s Committee
- Charity Committee
- DEI Committee
- Innovation Committee
- Wellness Committee
- CPE Committee: Centri is a proud CPE Sponsor and is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
- Less than 10% travel & great work life balance (no travel right now due to COVID)
- Create your own footprint with a forward-thinking, expanding firm
- Generous PTO package, benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.), 401k match and other perks
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
- CPA required
- 10+ years of relative accounting experience
- A strong knowledge of QuickBooks
- Strong knowledge of current accounting (GAAP)
- Ability to evaluate misstatements/exceptions brought to light by Engagement team members to determine significance and develop recommendations if needed
This position is an exempt position as it relates to the fair labor standards Act. Centri provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.