Centri’s looking for their next Staff/Senior Associate to join their growing RAS team! This person will advise rapidly growing companies (both publicly traded and privately held) on a wide variety of projects including risk management, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, internal controls, business processes, and technology risks.If you thrive off of providing advisory expertise to clients and want to make an impact, this is a unique opportunity to become part of our collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
- This is an opportunity to work on projects such as IPO Readiness, Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures and Carve-Outs, Revenue Recognition, Lease Prep, and more! Also, you will work on some of the most unique projects with clients in emerging industries
- Working at Centri is not just a job, it is a career path. We promote on talent, not tenure, allowing our team to take ownership of their growth & career trajectory.
- Our team values the benefits and rewards that come from working in a team oriented, collaborative environment. We operate as one firm, one team, one culture, providing every team member at every level to work with and across the organization.
- Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that allow flexibility in work life balance.
*Various Committees that are led by team of experts and peers:
- Women’s Committee
- Charity Committee,
- DEI Committee
- Innovation Committee
- Wellness Committee
- CPE Committee: Centri is a proud CPE Sponsor and is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
- A great mentor provides guidance and enthusiasm based upon experience, passion, and genuine interest in coaching. To that end, we have developed a formal Mentor program to enhance the growth of our team members. This program helps participants identify and achieve career development and personal growth goals,
- Less than 25% travel & great work life balance(no travel right now due to COVID)
- Create your own footprint with a forward-thinking, expanding firm
- Generous PTO package, benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.), 401k match and other perks
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field) required.
- 2-4 years of relative experience and/or internal audit experience within public accounting or public/private combination
- Ideally (or interested in studying for) one or more certifications such as CIA, CPA, CISA or CFE
- Strong technical and analytical skills in areas including business processes and controls
This position is an exempt position as it relates to the fair labor standards Act. Centri provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.