Centri’s looking for our next Senior Accountant to join our growing Accounting Advisory team on our Digital Assets client portfolio! This is an opportunity to gain accounting advisory experience while working closely with rapidly growing clients in the digital assets space. If you are passionate about providing advisory expertise to clients and want to make an impact, this is a unique opportunity to become part of our collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial team, and expand your skills on a growing service line.
- Working at Centri is not just a job, it is a career path. We promote on talent, not tenure, allowing our team to take ownership of their growth & career trajectory.
- Our team values the benefits and rewards that come from working in a team oriented, collaborative environment. We operate as one firm, one team, one culture, providing every team member at every level to work with and across the organization.
- Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that allow flexibility in work life balance.
*Various Committees that are led by team of experts and peers:
- Women’s Committee
- Charity Committee,
- DEI Committee
- Innovation Committee
- Wellness Committee
- CPE Committee: Centri is a proud CPE Sponsor and is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
- A great mentor provides guidance and enthusiasm based upon experience, passion, and genuine interest in coaching. To that end, we have developed a formal Mentor program to enhance the growth of our team members. This program helps participants identify and achieve career development and personal growth goals,
- Less than 25% travel & great work life balance(no travel right now due to COVID)
- Create your own footprint with a forward-thinking, expanding firm
- Generous PTO package, benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.), 401k match and other perks
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
- CPA or partial completion of exam.
- 4+ years of relative accounting experience.
- Workiva wDesk experience preferred.
This position is an exempt position as it relates to the fair labor standards Act. Centri provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.