Censys is on a mission of helping companies identify, inventory, prioritize and remediate every risk on their attack surface. Our platform has a foundation in nearly a decade of academic research on large scale internet scanning. Our technology ingests billions of data points on devices, certificates, domains and websites daily, to provide our customers with unparalleled views into the darkest corners of their inventory. We’re a growing startup with employees all over the world who believe innate curiosity and empathy enables a culture where we grow as professionals, solve the hardest problems in our industry, and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting Censys’ employees, devices, and software. As one of the most visible team members in the company, you’ll develop meaningful partnerships with colleagues on all Censys teams, and be a valued team member of a mission-driven technology company at an exciting time in its history. Reporting to the IT & Security Manager, you will work closely together to support technology for all staff.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely in a medium sized (100-150 person) team to support staff and their technology needs
- Support cloud-based platforms such as Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom
- Prioritize, address, and resolve employee requests via Zendesk, Slack, and Zoom
- Assist in internal security assessments and control implementations
- Actively contribute to our internal knowledge base to provide continued training/support
- Manage updates to our inventory management system
- Review application and security logs and generate actionable recommendations based on trends
- Lead the support and configuration activities for complex technologies
- Work with the Security team to ensure organizational compliance with our regulatory requirements
Skills you’ll have:
- 3+ years experience supporting IT services and contributing to technology-driven business processes
- Experience working with MacOS, cloud-based technologies & services (Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, etc.)
- Ability to make decisions, shift priorities and manage time to meet changing and evolving needs
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt & develop new technical skills as technology changes
Nice to have:
- Experience in a high-growth tech company
- Experience supporting geographically dispersed team members in remote environments
Our target salary range for this role is between $77,000 USD and $100,000 USD + bonus eligibility and equity.
We are located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, however we are open to hiring this position fully remote, with travel opportunities to meet customers and connect with colleagues.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they feel they meet every qualification. At Censys we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace - so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every listed requirement in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be exactly who we need to fill this role or others!
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Censys is an equal opportunity employer.