Censys knows the internet and cloud better than anyone else. Attack Surface Management provides customers with an attacker-centric view of all externally facing internet and cloud to extend visibility, prioritize, and remediate the most critical risk exposures that will actually lead to a breach. Our daily IPv4 scans and the world’s largest SSL/TLS Certificate database enables customers with the most accurate and continuously updated attack surfaces. Enterprise security teams leverage Censys to keep pace with the speed of the business and gain an advantage on the rapidly evolving cyber-attack threats.
We are a rapidly growing cyber security startup based in Ann Arbor, Michigan with a 100% fully remote team. Our innovation is fueled by the team’s global perspectives and diverse backgrounds. We welcome healthy debate, constructive conversations, and outside-the-box thinking to ensure we are moving fast, learning things, and iterating quickly.
This role of Senior Product Marketing Manager is a critical link in our go-to-market strategy, you’ll be working closely with several departments to build consistent and effective ways to position Censys’s leadership in the market. The successful candidate will bring several years of security domain expertise, to gain credibility quickly with sales & customers as the subject matter expert.
What you’ll do:
- Establish the unique value proposition of your products, with a clear understanding of the target markets and buyer personas.
- Work with the product and marketings teams to develop and execute a consistent product launch process
- Author compelling, high quality product content, both at a business and a technical level, in a variety of formats including print, web, social media, and video.
- Collaborate with the content and demand gen teams to drive a marketing strategy that meets or exceeds pipeline, bookings and conversion targets.
- Effectively work at building and executing plans that cross different functional groups, including product management, business development and sales.
- Participate in the development and delivery of sales enablement materials to arm the sales team with strategies and competitive intelligence that increase sales productivity and pipeline conversion
- Engage in analyst relations with Gartner, Forrester, etc.
- Partner closely with the sales team to understand and document personas, use cases, and common objections
- Consistently analyze win/loss reporting, close rates, and other key funnel metrics to help drive product marketing direction
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of work experience in product marketing (or related field) in a B2B SaaS organization, cybersecurity experience a plus
- Strong communication, time management, writing and project management skills
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and hungry for the win!
- Experience working with sales teams, product management, press, and industry analysts
- Highly organized; superior communication and presentation skills; self-managed, proactive
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through
- Must be strong in translating complex technical concepts into compelling messaging for all audiences, including C-level security leaders and technical security practitioners
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
Our target salary range for this role is between $160,000 USD and $180,000 USD + bonus eligibility and equity.
We are located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, however we are open to hiring this position fully remote, with travel opportunities to meet customers and connect with colleagues.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they feel they meet every qualification. At Censys we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace - so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every listed requirement in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be exactly who we need to fill this role or others!
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Censys is an equal opportunity employer.