Censys ingests millions of certificates and billions of network handshakes daily and exposes this data to customers to help them secure their organization by understanding their network attack surface. We’re a true startup with midwestern roots and a brilliant academia-backed founding team. We’re looking for a high-energy, action-oriented person who is interested in helping build a product and culture that we’re proud of for years to come.
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Operations Manager to own the functionality and management of our global marketing operations. In this role, you will bring your expertise and passion for delivering operational excellence to help build and optimize our demand generation engine. Driving effectiveness and efficiency to quantify and measure marketing performance, you have an analytical mind and a strong understanding of marketing automation platforms, go-to-market channels, customer lifecycle, and operations procedures.
You are a data-driven, curious and tenacious person, developing processes and uncovering key insights that help scale our business and meet key business objectives. Reporting to the VP of Demand, this role will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the business by implementing strategy, systems, technology, dashboards and analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Own core functionality and management of our marketing automation and operations platforms
- Partner closely with Marketing and Sales Operations leadership to build and refine processes allowing marketing to plan, prioritize and track progress in real time
- Cross-functional collaboration with key stakeholders (Demand, Sales Ops, SDRs, Web, Digital) on processes, workflows, data issues, campaign templates and reporting
- Enable teams to accelerate pipeline by leveraging and evangelizing scalable processes and hand-offs
- Create strategy to track and view insights for account-based ABM initiatives, as well as inbound programs
- Champion the strategy, configuration, use and adoption of our marketing tech stack
- Seek-out and implement efficiencies across the foundation of our organization
- Ensure relentless database hygiene and integrity that adheres to compliance and best practices
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to analyze and develop marketing pipeline forecasts
- Provide actionable business insights and generate meaningful dashboards for ongoing analysis
What you’ll bring:
- 5-7 years B2B SaaS marketing automation & operations experience building and maintaining marketing technology stacks, single and multi-touch program and campaign constructs, complex nurture engines with performance reporting, comprehensive A/B testing, global segmentation and progressive profiling, as an example of role requirements
- 3+ years hands-on Marketing Automation & CRM experience, specifically Salesforce.com with Hubspot, Eloqua, Padot, and/or Marketo
- Proven track record of owning processes, working cross-functionally, and building successful lead flows
- Proficient in using Hubspot, Salesforce, Drift, 6sense, Outreach.io
- Understanding the big picture vision, while connecting the dots within the customer lifecycle
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
Skills that set you apart:
- Hands-on experience implementing and integrating marketing tools such as attribution models, account based marketing strategies & tactics, webinars, direct-mail, lead-routing, lead scoring and data enrichment solutions
- Comfortable working in a early-stage startup environment and balancing multiple priorities, keeping critical projects on track while being able to pivot and act quickly on new initiatives
- Ability to translate data and insights into actionable recommendations for the marketing and leadership teams
We are located in Ann Arbor, Michigan but open to hiring this position to be located 100% remote.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Censys is an equal opportunity employer.