Censys ingests millions of certificates and billions of network handshakes daily and exposes this data to customers to help them secure their organization by understanding their network attack surface. We’re a true startup with midwestern roots and a brilliant academia-backed founding team. We’re looking for a high-energy, action-oriented person who is interested in helping build a product and culture that we’re proud of for years to come.
We are looking for a strategic and impactful Marketing Manager - Account Based Marketing (ABM) to own an array of highly targeted, multi-channel ABM programs and strategies that drive demand, generate awareness, and build and accelerate pipeline with enterprise prospects and customers. Using your ABM expertise, you will lead account-based strategy across our key ICP buying teams and top tier accounts.
You are both creative and analytical and have a passion for working cross collaboratively and driving pipeline with a personalized and targeted approach. Reporting to the VP of Demand, this role will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the business by developing integrated programs that align go-to-market teams and help Censys build new business with top enterprise customers.
What you’ll do:
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies and integrated campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities.
- Develop and execute compelling ABM strategy and programs that successfully engage target accounts moving them effectively through the buyer’s journey to drive pipeline and revenue.
- Understand the buyers within target enterprise accounts – pain points, demographics and how they buy.
- Work cross functionally to create messaging and positioning for specific audiences, verticals and top tier accounts
- Build VP and C-level relationships with key accounts with highly targeted content, programs and events
- Partner across teams to plan, organize and execute engaging, multi-channel campaigns for target accounts
- Use analytics and insights to profile and target ideal target accounts and contacts
- Provide ongoing training and education to the field on ABM platforms, insights and framework
- Track program results, measure program success and report metrics to sales and marketing stakeholders and executives.
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of high-tech B2B campaign marketing, demand gen and/or field marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years of specific Account Based Marketing experience
- A strong campaign marketer with rich experience in leveraging content marketing, lead nurturing, field marketing, audience targeting, digital advertising, content syndication, email, and partner sponsorships to drive pipeline growth with targeted ABM accounts
- Experience working closely with leadership team and sales executives to develop marketing processes, strategies and content requirements for top tier accounts
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics
- Experience with modern ABM martech stack, Hubspot, Salesforce, 6sense, Drift and a pulse on new technologies and techniques to drive success from awareness through customer acquisition
- Excellent communication project management skills to influence, leverage and lead cross-functional teams to ensure campaign success
- Enterprise software and/or SaaS experience strongly preferred
Skills that set you apart:
- Experience with communicating expectations through change management with stakeholders
- Out of the box creative thinking that brings fresh, new ideas and is not afraid to try new things
- Prior experience working with with POD based teams is a plus
- Highly resourceful and able to navigate ambiguity in a fast paced, startup environment
We are located in Ann Arbor, Michigan but open to hiring this position to be located 100% remote.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Censys is an equal opportunity employer.