Censys - Account Executive, EMEA
Dublin, Ireland (Remote)
You can’t protect what you can’t see. Censys helps the best cybersecurity teams in the world know where they’re exposed online. When a new zero day or malware sweeps the internet, a security team’s remediation plans are only as good as what they know to protect.
Our origin story comes from a question posed in a university classroom - “what if someone figured out how to survey every asset exposed to the entire internet?” These days, we’ve taken that challenge to the next level - “can we attribute those assets to an actual organization and warn them in time to resolve the issue?” With our Series B round and international launch earlier this year, it’s an exciting time to join a small team that’s solving an exponential problem. We’re creating a new category, and we’re looking for people who want to leave their mark on our culture, voice, and emerging industry.
We’re looking to hire an Account Executive that will be responsible for selling our data and SaaS platform. In addition to helping us surpass our revenue goals, you’ll have the responsibility to help build our sales playbook and build upon our current sales process. The right person for this job enjoys the scrappy nature of a startup with ambiguity and constant change, but also wants to help a sales organization and company scale over time.
We’re looking for someone who is experienced with a proven track record of closing new logos and also expansion revenue. We require our sales team to have a consultative approach, understand how to work with and navigate a partner channel to assist in selling, and be committed to solving our customers' problems before the monetary gain. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance but team-centered sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline, delivering results against a quota and maintaining productive client relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Manage inbound leads from the Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) stage through to Closed/Won (CW) by leveraging existing tools including Salesforce, 6Sense, Outreach.io and others
- Grow sales in the Enterprise and upper Mid-Market segments with companies 500 employees and above
- Become a resident expert on the Censys products and sell new/existing customers on our our security data and SaaS platform
- Demonstrate the ability to sell at different levels within an organization ranging from the practitioner all the way to C-level
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive-level stakeholders
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value-selling
What you’ll bring:
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of software selling experience, preferably in the security industry
- Experience in selling at an early stage company driving both product and category awareness while simultaneously closing large deals
- Consistent track record of success around $1M USD quota with average deal size in low six-figures
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques like
- A willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, and remote sales processes
- Proficiency using Salestorce.com required; 6sense, Outreach.io, and Hubspot familiarity preferred
- Ability to manage a 60-120 day sales cycles
- Bonus: Understanding of MEDDIC, The Challenger Sales, Force Management or Value Selling
Skills that Set You Apart:
- While not required for this role, business proficiency in Dutch, French, German, or a Nordic language
This role is for our EMEA team and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Censys is an equal opportunity employer.