We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join us at Censys! As our first Graphic Designer, you’ll dive into several hands-on projects and be involved in all phases of creative development, execution, and creative testing. You’ll work to produce top-notch work and are passionate about your designs driving leads, engagement with our intended audience, and building cohesion for our overall visual branding.
In addition to being well-versed in Adobe After Effects to produce high quality animation and video, you will also have strong experience in Adobe CC products (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and will be experienced in creating HTML, CSS, HTML5. Your outputs will be incorporated in overall marketing content, the Censys website, digital advertisements, and HTML email templates. The right person for us will be familiar with all facets of installing, customizing, and maintaining these websites.
We’re a start-up looking for scrappy individuals who are not afraid to lean outside of their expertise to move the needle in every part of the organization. We trust people on day one to work autonomously to find problems and solve them while thinking innovatively about our goals. You’ll be successful in our environment if you have a bias towards action, innate curiosity, have empathy for your coworkers and the customer, and truly believe in the work we’re doing to help save the internet.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize and create packaged or produced content (reports, infographics, white papers, webinars, visuals, etc.)
- Create static and animated banners, including creating HTML5 ads
- Field graphic design and visual requests from sales, product, people/recruiting to
- Collaborate with all teams across the company to ensure proper use of brand and identity guidelines
- Articulate and sell creative concepts and rationale to other team members in words and visuals
- Perform ongoing maintenance and provide graphics for A-B testing various emails/websites and online display ad campaigns
What you’ll bring to us:
- 3+ years of experience working as a graphic designer for a growing, cutting-edge organization (B2B and/or SaaS is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design, visual communications or a related study (or combined experience)
- Knowledge and familiarity with a content management system (i.e. Wordpress)
- Design sensibility, typography, and other related topics
- Excellent attention to detail, self-motivated, and highly effective at communicating
- Interest in designing for multiple formats—web, mobile, video, etc.
- Eager for constructive feedback and willingness to iterate designs for stakeholders
We're located in Ann Arbor, Michigan but open to hiring the right candidate to be 100% remote.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Censys is an equal opportunity employer.