The Celonis Demo Experience is a global team of Solution Engineers, Experience Designers and storytellers who build product demos that tell compelling stories and enable extraordinary experiences for demo users.
We work with some of the biggest brands in the world and delve deep into their challenges by taking a human-centered approach. We empathize with their pain points and find innovative, data-driven solutions to their most pressing challenges, by using the power of the EMS technology.
We create, innovate and iterate to convincingly demonstrate how our customers can generate value using our software platform. We constantly push the boundaries to bring our product vision to life.
We aspire to foster diversity of thought and are looking for an ‘Strategic Demo Engineer’ with a diverse professional background and experience to join our team. The role will be at the forefront of developing exceptional narratives and product demos for the EMS platform and thus create major impact for one of the most valuable European scaleups.
You will start your Celonis career at our Global Hub in Madrid, Spain. As a member of the Demo Experience team, you will play a crucial part by creating scalable product demos and assets used in all customer engagements at Celonis. You will define the experience our customers will have with our product. In this interdisciplinary role, you will get involved in Data Science practices, while also putting Project Management skills and industry knowledge into practice. You will be highly autonomous, managing your own projects and being responsible for delivering them by managing and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders (senior management, other departments, customers and partners).
- Strategically define the way we present our product and value proposition
- Identify compelling use cases and build cutting edge demos to showcase the unique proposition of the Celonis EMS platform
- Lead projects to showcase the latest product developments
- Develop new tools and methodologies to scale and improve end-to-end demo experience for all users
- Manage and improve the central demo platform
- Continuously enable Celonauts and partners on demo best practices and core demo assets
- Deliver strategic projects for our Executive Leadership team
- Have Bachelor or Master degree (preferred) in Data Science / Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics or a comparable degree program.
- Have 1-2 years of work experience in strategy consulting, tech startup or a similar environment.
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly learn and comprehend new topics.
- Are eager to learn about complex business processes across industries.
- Are motivated, visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Execution Management System forward.
- Seek opportunities to think outside the box and wish to continuously broaden your knowledge - despite steep learning curves!
- Have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and enjoy interacting with various stakeholders
- Possess exemplary communication skills and are fluent in spoken and written English (all other languages are a bonus!)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.