Celonis USA is the fastest growing division of one of the world’s fastest growing companies. Come join us on the ground floor with a friendly team led by experienced ex-FAANG coworkers to design and build new, simplified frontends. You’ll encounter a variety of technical challenges and work closely with PM and UX partners to build best in class user experiences. You’ll present big data in creative and insightful ways while scaling the product to 100x its current user base.
Join us if you want to grow in your engineering knowledge, career and leave your mark on a rapidly growing company.
As a Frontend Engineer at Celonis, your responsibility is to find the best technical solutions applying frontend technologies to deliver a unique product, Celonis EMS.
Working at Celonis, you will have a great impact on companies around the globe as they will improve their working processes to, for example, save money, become more efficient, and even reduce CO2/ Pollution, delivering a healthier planet for future generations.
We are at the frontier of frontend engineering, pushing the frontend boundaries to make our EMS platform a reality, by developing new frontend infrastructures to support our extensible / widget based ambition of our product, SDKs and libraries for external developers like our partners, design system to keep all our products with the same look & feel, etc..
Hence, if you want to be challenged in frontend and push the boundaries of what's already done, Celonis is the tech environment for you to thrive.
At Celonis we work with Agile methodologies.
Our tech stack is: Angular 11, Typescript 3, HTML5 & SASS.
We develop using SOLID principles and focusing on performance.
The work you’ll do:
- Create highly performant and scalable components and improve our existing widgets and components
- Write clean, understandable, and testable code
- Work on complex Angular topics and architectures
- Develop features to enhance other developer’s working environment
- Optimize app performance and maintain the existing resources
- Contribute and extend our Core architecture with Angular
- Drive performance optimization as we render high amounts of data
- Play an active role in product discussions, influencing the roadmap and user experience.
- University degree in computer science or equivalent knowledge
- 4+ yrs of experience in Frontend Development
- Passion to develop world-class, consumer-grade web applications
- Strong communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, unlimited time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
For positions in California only: We offer a base salary range of $164,000.00 - 214,000.00 USD Annual based on a Full Time Schedule. Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.