At Lenses.io, we are on a mission to democratize streaming data, helping businesses to operate in real-time.
Our technology allows organizations to practice DataOps, a new and disruptive way of consuming, processing and moving data. Our product, Lenses, delivers an amazing developer experience for building & operating streaming data applications. It makes working with leading open-source technologies such as Apache Kafka & Kubernetes more accessible for more than ten thousand engineers, and operationalizes them for enterprises to start-ups.
If you are curious, open-minded, hungry, and eager to learn then Lenses.io is the place for you!
What your day-to-day looks like:
As a Lead UX Designer you are a hands-on problem solver, as well as a skilled and creative interaction designer, who specifies UX and UI requirements, designs and builds prototypes and pragmatic solutions. It will be your mission to deeply understand user problems and drive the creation of effective user-interfaces and experiences, and you will work closely with cross-functional teams, product managers and engineers.
What you will bring
- A degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Interaction Design, Visual Design or an equivalent education background or similar UI/UX position
- Lenses.io is a highly technical product of state-of-the-art streaming technology and we're looking for someone who has experience or is comfortable in a technical & data product setting (HTML/CSS/JS components/Storybook would be a huge plus)
- Proven experience in designing software products or complex enterprise applications
- Ability to use prototyping as a method to demonstrate your ideas
- Excitement working closely with engineering teams, product managers and stakeholders and taking complex data concepts to great experiences
- An understanding of the concepts of atomic designs
- Skill to deliver ready-for-development UI designs (using our design system)
- A good understanding in data visualization and information architecture
- Use of tools (or similar) like Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin
- Enjoyment working with remote teams
- Experience with data visualization, ETL tooling and Apache Kafka is a huge advantage.
Being Part of the Lenses.io team:
- You will be Part of Celonis, the Decacorn in the enterprise software industry, giving you the opportunity to compete on the world stage
- You will be exposed to the front-line of streaming technology applied in the global industry. This will give you unique insights that are immensely valuable and rare
- We are ready to rock the market and offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and strong global and local benefits
- You will be joining an awesome, constantly evolving and vibrant environment
- Play a significant role in the development of the company and attain the opportunity for rapid career progression and personal growth
- Work with exceptional, diverse, professional people at the forefront of their fields
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.