Our Product Operations team is being built ground up and we're looking for the pioneers to make this functional area a reality! You'll be one of our first Product Operations Managers (POMs) on the ground and form a key function within the Global Product Organization. You'll enable the Product Management team to run efficiently and effectively while staying connected to the rest of the company. You will be reporting to the Manager of the Product Operations team.
As a Product Operations Manager, your work will ensure efficiency in the way we scale up product and go to market operations. You will drive recurrent operations and provide project management support, taking the lead on a broad range of activities: product analysis, customer feedback, GTM enablement, product adoption and product testing programs.
The work you’ll do:
- Support day to day operations of selected products (e.g. market place, Free-Celonis, Celonis for Consulting)
- Collaborate with the Product Launch Management team to ensure smooth product introduction and an effective GMT Product request process
- Support, improve and operate internal operating processes of the product team (e.g. budgeting, people processes)
- Orchestrate co-innovation programs within your product areas
- Provide project management and operational support to Platform, Journeys Automation and Ecosystem teams
- Engage with multiple stakeholders, develop business insights, and partner with other Celonis organizations to deliver cross-company impact
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g., EE, CS)
- 3+ years experience in working in product or operation roles at an enterprise software company
- Proven project management experience working on technology products
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in building long-lasting customer relationships and scalable GTM plans within a rapidly growing organization
- Strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about customer problems and user experience
- Ability and willingness to tackle complex problems, using both quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Proactive attitude to successfully navigate through a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.