Customer Support Engineer-Level 1
Celonis Support Services team operates a 3-Level Support model, which includes a dedicated highly-trained team of Celonis experts located in our Celonis Support Centre. Our support engineers are familiar with the common challenges organisations face when deploying Celonis software and are able to quickly diagnose and support the questions regarding product-related issues our customers face and provide technical support for Celonis On-Premise and Cloud-based Execution Management System products. You will report directly to the Team Lead Customer Support and you will be based in Bangalore, India.
- As a core function of the position, you will be responsible for the analysis, diagnosis, and recovery of complex technical issues. This will involve close engagement and interaction with our Product and Engineering teams and at times our customers.
- Provide in-depth technical support for customer issues across one or more product areas of the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS)
- Drive and resolve complex Tickets according to ITSM processes
- Qualify problems or defects for close collaboration with Celonis Development and Product Management
- Participate and drive regular Root Cause Analysis (RCA) cycles to improve our Support Knowledge base
- Contribute to Continual Service Improvement (CSI) cycles and initiatives of Celonis and Celonis Support Organisation
- Participate in 24x7 3-shift Support model
The qualifications you need:
- An education in the field of IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar.
- First experience working as Technical Support Engineer, ideally experience handling complex technical issues.
- A fundamental working ability of heterogeneous Linux/Unix systems.
- Knowledge in one or more areas: SSO, JKS, Docker, Kubernetes, Datadog, Python, Java
- Have a structured approach to analyse and resolve issues
- Ideally, experience with database systems and SQL
- Experience with AWS and / or MS Azure.
- Customer contact experience, communication and service-oriented.
- A thirst to learn and like bringing ideas to the table.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.