You will be joining the innovation team of Business Apps. We find innovative and pragmatic solutions to create value for customers. This team is working on interesting projects that revolve around creating content for fuelling the Business Apps.
You will gain experience in data modelling techniques and exposure to state of the art process mining and execution management platform. By creating data models for the Business Apps, you support in accelerating time to value for the customer base.
The work you’ll do:
- Research, design and build data models for various business processes
- Test and validate the models in development environments
- Document the data model development and present findings to agreement makers
The qualifications you need:
- Student of computer science / IT-based business administration / mathematics / business informatics or of a comparable program
- Experience with databases and data modeling
- Good knowledge with programming in the data science field (e.g. Python, SQL) as well as Git-based Version Control (Github, Gitlab etc)
- Knowledge of business processes and data beneath ERP systems (like SAP, Oracle) is a plus
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.