Celonis is at the forefront in bringing Process Mining from academia into a commercial software platform used by thousands of users. You will work on the core technology powering the Celonis EMS.
At its core Celonis uses Process Mining to understand how a business is running and providing that information to our end-users. Among other topics you will be the Product Manager responsible for:
- Define and evolve the product vision for Process Mining techniques including Celonis’ unique capabilities for cross process relationships
- Advocate for the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value to our teams working on the Process Mining technology
- Drive product capabilities and strategy to extent our leadership in Proces Discovery, Process Conformance and Process Monitoring
- Manage customer preview programs and engage in frequent conversations with customers both to understand their needs, gather feedback, and overall ensure that product direction is in tune with customer needs.
- Be a technical, strong and eloquent advocate for our core foundational Process Mining Products with regular presentations and talks at internal and external conferences
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years' relevant product management experience in a fast paced, high growth agile environment, shipping process mining and/or high performance database related products
- Demonstrated track record of shipping successful analytics products in the cloud
- The ability to design complex database product features while focusing on ease-of-use for the end user is a plus
- Have an ability to get excited by ambiguity and vague problem definitions, thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative company during a growth spurt
- The ability to understand the breadth of our product line as well as the technical ability to drill into details on owned areas
- Ability to work with teams in multiple geographies
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, pension plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.