You will be part of the Core Mining Engine team. The Core Mining Engine enables our customers to interactively process mine enterprise sized data sets. To achieve that goal we developed our own analytical database. In order to handle the strong growth of our customer base and their demands we heavily invest on the scalability of the Core Mining Engine and everything related to it.
For the Infrastructure Squad of our Core Mining Engine team we are looking for a Software Engineer, who can write scalable, reliable, and testable software, including software to automate infrastructure management. Furthermore, you will help our team to build and operate the PQL Engine in the Cloud reliably and cost-effectively.
The work you’ll do:
- Identifying and solving bottlenecks in our current system
- Identifying and providing the optimal cloud resources for the operation and development of our product
- Constantly maintaining, improving & automating our development processes
- Constantly maintaining, improving & automating our service operations
- Collaborating with various teams and coworkers to cope with rapidly increasing system workload
- Assisting our support organization in ensuring customer satisfaction as technical expert
The qualifications you need:
- You have experience with writing scalable, reliable, and testable software
- You are fluent in Java, C++ or Python. Additional programming/scripting languages are a plus
- You are familiar with build systems such as Maven, CMake
- You are familiar with CI/CD platforms, such as GitHub Actions, GitLab
- You have hands-on expertise in designing, operating and optimising cloud services
- Infrastructure know-how required with Kubernetes and infrastructure as code: Cloudformation or Terraform are a big plus
- You know how to analyse and manage complex systems
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.