The GTM Strategy & Operations team plays a crucial role in driving the rocketship growth of Celonis via its Partner Ecosystem. As Business Partners to Ecosystem leadership we prepare & drive decision making, foster execution and help steering the business. Roles in the team are a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and business analytics – requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, market analysis, sales optimization, and business operational support.
As a Ecosystem Strategy & Operations Intern you are assisting the Ecosystem leadership to drive the continued success of Celonis by supporting our business growth strategy. Sample projects range from the highly strategic to operational including evaluating market opportunities, business planning, process optimization and regular review of key performance metrics. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides exposure to senior executives. You will be working closely with stakeholders from other Celonis departments like Process & Tools, Analytics, Finance, etc.
The work you’ll do:
- Support the annual global Ecosystem planning process, including organizational design, territory carving, comp plan design and target setting
- Prepare analysis and presentation to drive management decisions making
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through analytics & quantitative insights
- Assist with ad hoc requests and projects
The qualifications you need:
- BSc/MSc/MBA degree or equivalent experience
- Internship experience in Sales Operations, SaaS business, Consulting or Investment Banking
- Experience in MS Excel and PPT
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English (German is a plus, but not a must)
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plans, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.