In a newly formed team, tasked with building out the Celonis Executive Briefing experience, you will be a key contributor strategising, creating and delivering the content for the executive engagements. The Celonis Executive Briefing Center is the next-generation hub for executive engagements at Celonis that deliver exclusive & extraordinary experiences around our EMS platform to C-suite profile audience. The goal of the Executive Briefing is to create impactful peaks in the journey with our customers, which eventually translate to long-term, sustainable value for all stakeholders.
As an Innovation Strategist, you will be responsible for the strategy, creation and delivery of exclusive content in the Executive Briefing Center. Together with the Account Team, you will be responsible for translating our customers' biggest business challenges into innovative solutions using our product offerings and help articulate the unique value proposition tha”Stret Celonis brings to our customers and prospects in a clear and visionary format.
You will partner with the Solution Engineering team to build and execute on boundary-pushing custom demos and presentations, making sure they are tailored and personalized to the audience profile in terms of industry flavor and customer vision. You will brief the Celonis Executive Leadership team and prepare them for the most impactful delivery of the content. Last but not least, as an Innovation Strategist you will work on innovative ideas to convey the Celonis message to customer executives, taking Executive Briefings to the next level. Measures of success would include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall topline growth.
The work you’ll do
- Coordinate the overall agenda for the Executive Briefing Center, along with creation and delivery of the content, as well as structured follow up in collaboration with Account Executives and Chief of Staff
- Collaborate with Account Teams to obtain knowledge on the audience profile, their history with Celonis and industry specific trends & drivers
- Be the strategic and technical liaison between sales, marketing and services team to create cutting-edge presentations and demos
- Use innovation and creativity to elevate our pitches, attuned to C-suite audience profiles
- Engage in thought leading discussions during Executive Briefing Center, through product expertise, empathy and sharp business acumen
- Taking learnings from the field and feeding them back to improve our strategy, content and collateral
- Support post-engagement followup strategy
The qualifications you need
- Proven success as a Sales Engineer, Solution Sales or Consultant
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Substantial experience in working with technology platforms based on data
- Exceptional pitching and public speaking skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Are willing to travel
- Obtained a BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably with a quantitative base
- Project and stakeholder management skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, unlimited time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
For positions in New York only: We offer a base salary range of $204,000 - $250,000, based on a Full Time Schedule. Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.