We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Learning & Leadership.
The Culture & Leadership team is the center of expertise for all topics around Company Culture, Leadership, Learning & Development, Talent & Performance, Employee Experience as well as Onboarding. We are a global team with colleagues located in Munich, New York, London and Madrid.
You are working closely with our Learning & Development team. In your role, you are supporting the team building up a global Learning & Development framework that allows all Celonauts to grow. You will take full ownership of your tasks and projects and will also be able to join other projects of the team you’re interested in.
The work you’ll do:
- Planning and execution of our global Strengths Finder trainings
- Coordination, preparation and follow-up of leadership trainings
- Driving your own projects
The qualifications you need:
- Student Business Administration / Economics / Psychology / Communications or a related field in an international environment (e.g. semester abroad)
- Passionate about technology and education
- Think analytically, work very structured and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to work and communicate effectively
- Have a pragmatic and results-oriented working style
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, and are fluent in English (German, Spanish or other languages are a plus)
- Have at best already gained experience in Learning & Development (either through a first internship or university project)
- Show extraordinary engagement with extracurricular activities e.g. student consultancy or student club, or volunteering
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
nd are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.