We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Demo Engineering.
Our Data Science & Management Consulting/Solution Engineering Team focuses on driving and closing opportunities by identifying and selling the value Celonis can bring to customers. The team works closely together with the respective Sales Executive to convert opportunities into deals.
You will start your Celonis career at our Global Hub in Madrid, Spain. As a member of the Celonis Xperience team, you will play a crucial part by assisting in the creation of scalable product demos and assets in all customer engagements at Celonis. In this interdisciplinary role, you will get involved in Data Science practices, while also putting Project Management skills and industry knowledge into practice. You will be highly autonomous, managing your own projects and being responsible for delivering them by managing and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders (senior management, other departments, customers and partners).
The work you’ll do:
- Administration and integration of our tools
- Maintaining system integrations to promote best practices and seamless processes as well as the continuous enablement of our users
- Work with end-users to provide best practices and tips on tool usage including training, documentation
- Integration of Celonis content to create valuable assets within the company
- Developing high profile databases through web scrapping with Python.
- Automation of tasks through Action Flows
- Industry Data extraction, transformation, loading (ETL) and visualization with python for demo creation.
The qualifications you need:
- Student of data science / mathematics / business informatics or of a comparable program
- Ideally, experience with Python and SQL
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to also present and explain them to various stakeholders
- Comfortable with delivering presentations to stakeholders
- Very good professional knowledge of spoken and written English
- 6 months of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.