We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as Team Lead - Partner Marketing.
The Partner Marketing Team is part of the Demand Generation Team and works as a close unit with our colleagues in the broader ecosystem team, to drive pipeline via our partners at scale. The team links a multitude of departments, ensuring that partner programs and campaigns are developed, scaled and executed to fuel our significant growth aspirations.
The team is located across different locations globally, and you will be based in Munich OR Madrid. You will report to the VP of Global Marketing Programs.
- Works closely with the partnership leadership team in a fast pace/fast growth environment - you will have the opportunity to significantly impact the strategy and processes related to joint partner marketing as we take our partner business to a world-class level.
- Owns the partner marketing strategy focused on working primarily with and through partners to build pipeline generation and accelerate sales deals.
- Leads our Partner Marketing team - you will mentor, lead, and grow the team; align with ecosystem leadership on overall partner strategy and create strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across the business.
- Owns the partner channel pipeline goals with the team, making significant revenue impact and contributing to the fast paced growth of the business
- Please note: This is a hands-on role, which in addition to leading on the strategic workstreams and annual planning cycles, will require hands-on management of 1-2 partner relationships as the team grows.
The work you’ll do:
- Architect, build, and manage the demand generation process and structure for our marketing engagements with and through partners.
- Develop and deliver high-impact programs that lead to new customer acquisition via our ecosystem partners.
- Create and execute best practice ABM marketing plans for our top tier partners, which support the partner go-to-market activities and drive awareness within the partner organizations.
- Run an effective MDF program, including processes, guidelines, activity execution, and performance KPIs.
- Develop self-service marketing materials, such as campaigns-in-a-box for partners to encourage their own demand generation.
- Provide leadership to the global partner marketing team and ensure partner marketing best practices are replicated globally.
- Work closely with Partner Managers to define and build top tier partner plans and engage in partner QBRs
- Define and own the partner sponsorship strategy for Celonis Flagship Events
- Provide a monthly roll-up of progress and effectiveness of joint marketing campaigns to determine ROI and prioritize resources. Continually evaluate program performance and results to enhance strategies.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of partner marketing / channel marketing experience at an enterprise software company with 3+ years of experience in a leadership role. SaaS experience is a plus
- Experience in delivering scalable partner marketing programs, as well as tailored partner ABM plays, proven to deliver ROI / pipeline
- Ability to manage a team in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, agile environment
- Excellent analytical skills to measure ROI of partner marketing led efforts
- Exceptional communications (verbal, written & presentation) & very high attention to detail.
- English: Native Speaker level
- Relevant BA/BS degree is required
- A great customer & partner first mindset / a true problem solver.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 16 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.