We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a growth data engineer.
Celonis in the Bay Area is the fastest growing division of one of the world’s fastest growing companies. Come join us on the ground floor with a passionate team led by experienced co-workers to measure, analyze and experiment on the Celonis platform. You’ll encounter a variety of product challenges and work closely with PMs, eng and UX partners to build best in class user experiences.
As a member of the Product Analytics & Data Science team, you will provide analytical ballast and a strategic perspective to ensure our product strategy is driven by usage & behavior.You’ll present big data in creative and insightful ways while figuring out how to scale the product to 100x its current user base.
- Partner with our VP of Product in leveraging behavioral data to drive product-led growth.
- Establish core growth metrics that scale and evangelize these metrics as the final arbiter in measuring impact of product work at Celonis.
- Use data to unlock trends in user behavior and platform usage that influence our product strategy.
- Implement instrumentation for the product team that is used on a daily basis to inform product decisions
- Have an ownership mentality of our newly formed growth team - make critical decisions on our experimentation philosophy, learning agenda and culture around hypothesis-driven product development.
- Tell stories with data to inform our overall strategy at the most senior level of the company.
This is a good fit for you if:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a strong focus on Economics, Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Data Science.
- 3+ years relevant experience as an Analytics Engineer / Product Analyst / Data Engineer or similar, partnering with product, engineering or growth teams at a SaaS or enterprise software company
- Experience defining instrumentation and analyzing data in digital analytics platforms (i.e. Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, home-brewed solutions)
- Fluency in SQL and willingness to learn PQL - a query language for process mining and the backbone of the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS.)
- Experience coding skills in other common data languages ( Python, R, etc.+).
- Have an ownership mentality and want to build a product analytics discipline.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with A/B testing and experiment design
- You enjoy communicating insights using data to non-data people.
- Have a growth mindset and are open to learning and developing in a culture that values feedback
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.