Customer Advocacy Specialist
We’re Celonis. Our mission is to help companies reveal and fix inefficiencies they can’t see and enable them to perform at levels they never thought possible. As the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms, we believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Customer Advocacy Specialist.
The Global Customer Advocacy team is committed to inspiring lifelong trusted value partnerships with our customers. We strive to create and maintain a culture committed to active advocacy that transforms stories and advocates into a source of mutual value generation.
We strategically source and activate exceptional customer stories that inspire, differentiate, and support Celonis’ business priorities. By bringing these stories and voices to life, we support the channels that drive awareness of the Celonis brand, accelerate conversations with prospects, and grow our global customer footprint.
Everything starts with a story (and a storyteller). As a Customer Advocacy Specialist, you will play an essential role in sourcing and activating customer stories and individual speakers at scale. You must be a highly organized, ambitious, self-starter who is prepared for the fast paced world of a hyper growth software company. By partnering with customer value managers and go-to-market teams, you will be responsible for sourcing a continuous pipeline of customer stories and individual advocates that will fuel our marketing, sales, demand generation, and global event efforts. You will be focused on building customer relationships and content by “selling” customers on opportunities that promote both their own expertise as well as the benefits of Celonis.
Highlights of what you will be doing:
- Develop lasting relationships with internal stakeholders and customers to source a strong pipeline of customer stories and individual advocates.
- Build a strong rapport with customers and assist with curating and nurturing post-sales relationships with the goal of creating Celonis advocates.
- Coach customers and internal stakeholders to craft compelling stories focused on mutual value generation.
- Create a scalable and repeatable process to identify and nurture active advocacy targets aligned with business priorities.
- Ensure delivery of targeted customer stories and individual advocates for marketing, major events, AR/PR, and sales references.
- Drive internal planning, communication and reporting to provide transparency to key stakeholders on customer advocacy pipeline and upcoming requests.
The qualifications you need:
- 6+ years experience in a customer advocacy, customer marketing, or other customer-facing role with a track record of executing on demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer-facing experience in the enterprise software space highly preferred
- Proven track record of effectively working with customers and internal stakeholders across marketing, sales, and delivery to build strong relationships and deliver on outcomes
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day activities to help reach marketing and sales goals, and gather data and metrics to improve outcomes
- Strong Google Workspace and Salesforce.com skills
- Highly organized, outcomes-oriented, efficient and expedient under ambitious timelines
- Demonstrated record of operational accomplishment and exceeding KPIs
- Self-motivated, a strong attention to detail, and able to work independently and proactively
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Fluent in English (including Spanish or German is a plus)
- Love learning and driving the process of bringing a story to life
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.