We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern, Performance & Talent.
The Culture & Leadership team is the center of expertise for all topics around Company Culture, Leadership, Learning & Development, Talent & Performance, Employee Experience as well as Onboarding. We are a global team with colleagues located in Munich, New York, London and Madrid.
This role will support the Head of Performance & Talent in executing the performance, talent and internal mobility experience at Celonis. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, strong reporting and analysis skills, and an ability to juggle multiple projects.
The work you’ll do:
- Supporting the role out and execution of core performance, talent and internal mobility programs
- Data reporting and analysis
- Researching new and best practices in performance and talent
- Producing summary reports, decks and memos
- Supporting projects and tasks across the Culture & Leadership team as required
The qualifications you need:
- Currently pursuing an MA or PhD in Organizational Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or a quantitative analysis related field
- Excellent data reporting and analytical skills
- Understand how to make data visually appealing and simple to navigate/understand for end-users
- Comfortable working independently to build spreadsheets, source data, conduct statistical analysis and identify trends in data
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills; experience with R, SPSS or other data analysis programs a plus
- Strong communication skills, and can “tell-a-story” with the data
- Work in a structured and organized manner with excellent attention to detail
- Can juggle multiple projects and work with urgency to meet deadlines
- Can collaborate with others to get work done, but are equally comfortable working on your own
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.