We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern/ Working Student Motion Graphic Design.
Based near Munich, this person will be part of the dynamic Celonis social media team and report to our Senior Director of Social Media. As the 4th member of the team, you'll pay a key part in helping Celonis wow our audiences on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and (soon) TikTok.
Our marketing philosophy is pretty simple: Don't be boring. Let's face it, lots of B2B marketing is boring. Unoriginal. Dull. At Celonis we want to do things differently. And create an iconic brand that people love and can relate to. Social media is a fundamental part of this strategy. We have ambitious goals. We want to grow our LinkedIn audience to 1 million followers over the next 4 years. We believe the best way to get there is to create incredible content that stops people in their tracks. We want to inspire people. Educate people. Make them smile. Make them think. And we know that great motion design can help us get there.
Our social vision is to break away away from 'best practice' and lean into 'impact'. To create content that excites and inspires. To break away from 'corporate social' and develop our own image, our own identity. Check out our Instagram for an idea of the direction we're going. If you're the kind of person that gets excited creating beautiful visuals, loves learning and trying new things and believe in the power of great brands then we'd love to hear from you.
The work you’ll do:
- Create exciting videos, GIFs and content assets for Celonis' social media channels
- Collaborate with the other members of the social media team and the broader Celonis organization to make magic in every post we share
- Take the initiative on projects to come up with new ideas
- Analyze what's worked well, and what hasn't, so we can keep improving
The qualifications you need:
- Superb knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- A strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- Fundamentals in video recording and editing
- A desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.