We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Project Manager in our Information Security organization within one of our three core domains: Security Engineering, Security Operations, and Trust.
Our Global information security organization is responsible for security and trust at Celonis. We think security-offensively and defensively. We continuously monitor our global security posture and are always adapting to the ever-changing threat landscape. The Security Engineering (“SecEng”) organization is looking for talented teammates that have experience in cloud security, application security, product security, and operations-experience in running impactful security projects.
The Security Engineering Project Manager will be responsible for managing Security Engineering projects of all types and sizes. This includes planning, organizing and overseeing projects through the entire lifecycle.
This is a remote position in the US. We will only consider candidates currently in the US and are not offering relocation assistance at this time
The work you’ll do:
- Work with SecEng team to define, plan, execute and close large-scale projects in a face-paced environment
- Track team progress against key initiatives and communicate status to leadership
- Identify and communicate risks and escalate as needed
- Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders and communicate updates as needed
- Ensure quality projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Create project documentation that is complete and stored appropriately
- Help with evaluating the capacity and onboarding of new SecEng joiners
The qualifications you’ll need:
- Experience driving cross-functional initiatives according to plan and timelines
- Prioritize effectively and multitask efficiently
- Proven track record of successful collaboration with stakeholders from different business and technical verticals
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and documentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Scrum experience preferred
- Move the needle on tooling and processes around security and emphasizing automation and scalability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.