We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company has hidden inefficiencies trapped in their supply chain - and to unlock that, we need you to join us as a Solution Engineer - Supply Chain.
Our Solution Engineer - Supply Chain is responsible for translating our customers supply chain challenges into solutions within our product offering and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects. You will be partnering with our Go-To-Market (GTM) organization to develop supply chain use cases, sharpen our expertise and knowledge across supply chain operations, build and execute on custom demos, assist on proof of concepts, and deliver compelling presentations to prospects/customers. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects, upselling to existing customers, and creating consumable supply chain content for our GTM. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The work you’ll do:
- Provide strategic support in the execution of supply chain sales pursuits within the North American market, from discovery through deal closure
- Serve as the “go-to” expert for supply chain and collaborate with our GTM teams to create customized presentations, demos, and proof of concepts that meet the needs of our prospects/clients
- Build strong champions at our prospects by winning their trust through technical, product expertise, and business acumen
- Ideate, define, mature, and scale supply chain use cases for consumption within our GTM engine
- Develop and evolve our supply chain GTM collateral to reflect product advancements, improved messaging, and new use cases
- Educate relevant GTM departments on supply chain 101, Celonis domain specifc use cases, and customer success stories through dedicated topic enablements
- Serve as a supply chain thought leader in public facing marketing events and help drive market awareness and education to Celonis unique value proposition
The qualifications you need:
- Business process expertise with prior experience in consulting or presales
- Possess 10+ years of deep supply chain domain expertise
- Experience in working with analytical software and large amounts of data
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Have the ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Are willing to travel
- Obtained a BA/BS degree or higher in supply chain management, industrial engineering, or operations
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.