We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Product Manager, Real Time Data Ingestion
Our Execution Management System helps companies reveal and fix inefficiencies they can’t see. With our Real time Data Ingestion, customers connect to and gather time-stamped event logs from operational systems and user clicks on desktops in real time to understand their operations like never before.
Data is the lifeblood of our EMS. We are looking for a Product Manager to own and define the vision and roadmap for Celonis’ unique Real Time Data Ingestion, working alongside your engineering and architecture counterparts to drive services that are the foundation of our self-service cloud platform. It is a unique opportunity to help our customers in their journey towards optimized processes to run their business.
The work you’ll do:
- Define and evolve the product vision for Celonis’ Real Time Data Ingestion together with our product and engineering leadership team
- Drive product capabilities and strategy to ease process mining and analytics for top-tier enterprise customers
- Work in cross-functional and collaborative roles spanning several teams such as product, engineering, product marketing and sales, support, and professional services.
- Define product requirements, user stories, mockups and acceptance criteria in collaboration with engineering or independently.
- Be a technical, strong and eloquent advocate for our Real Time Data Ingestion products with regular presentations and talks at internal and external conferences
- Build close customer relationships with our key innovation partners and drive new solutions from early adopter programs to a general availability
- Understand similar offerings in the market and formulate a strategy around how to address common business challenges with creative and disruptive solutions.
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years in SaaS product management with a focus in data ingestion for example Authentication, Authorization, Data Analytics, ETL and data streaming.
- Experience with streaming technologies, managing large volumes of data, and analytics workloads
- The ability to design complex data integration product features while focusing on ease-of-use for the end user
- Ability to get excited by ambiguity and vague problem definitions, thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative company during a growth spurt.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or similar degree highly preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plans, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.