We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern HR Administration.
You will be based in our Madrid office, being part of the global People & Culture Department, reporting directly to the Head of HR EMEA South & LATAM. Working closely with different departments as Finance, Legal and Corporate Development.
You will join our HR Team as an HR Intern. You will have the opportunity to learn HR areas like: employment contracts, benefits administration, handling employees queries, etc.
The work you’ll do:
- Preparation of French, Spanish and Italian employment contracts
- Various administration tasks including but not limited to the preparation and amendment of various HR documents
- Maintaining and updating databases
- Managing the benefits for French, Spanish and Italian employees
- Handling the day to day employee queries
- Handling administrative task from Onboarding and Offboarding process
The qualifications you need:
- Have a university degree in the fields of economics, social sciences, law or psychology, ideally a Master’s in HR Management
- Have already gained one to two years of experience in the HR Management field, ideally in a fast-changing and growing environment (for example in a startup)
- Have a hands-on-mentality and are highly reliable
- Have an eye for detail and a structured, independent and exact work ethic
- Have excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Capable of working in a fast and ever-changing environment and like to shape and optimize processes
- Very proficient in Excel and like to work with different IT tools
- Very good knowledge in written and spoken English & Spanish.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.