Our center of excellence within our Solution Engineering group is looking for Associate Solution Consultants. Reporting to our Solution Engineering Lead, the team identifies and standardizes best practices from our Global Solution Engineering organization while simultaneously working with the team on customer activities, getting hands-on experience, and putting best practices into action. You can learn more about the Center of Excellence here. We are looking to hire qualified candidates for a January 2023 or June 2023 start date!
We are looking for a hardworking, smart and overachieving team member. Someone to translate our customers' business challenges into solutions within our product offering and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects. You will be partnering with our sales teams to build and execute on custom demos, proof of concepts and presentations. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as up-selling to existing customers. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The work you’ll do:
- Act as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing and services team to create customized presentations, demos and proof of concepts
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process, and collateral
- Build strong champions at our prospects by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
The qualifications you need:
- A recent graduate (Bachelor's or Master's) with a degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Have the ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent presentation, creativity and written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in Data Science and Big Data, having experience with SQL or Python is a plus
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, unlimited time-off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Black@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.