We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Ecosystem Value Manager.
The Celonis’ Ecosystem team is responsible for working with various partners worldwide. Partners are key growth drivers for Celonis and includes various Global/Regional System Integrators, Technology companies, BPO providers as well as Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
As we expand into further markets and strengthen our Digital Consulting (DCP) and BPO partnerships, we are looking for new Senior Ecosystem Value Manager who can turn every Partner Process Mining journey into a success story.
- Own and develop a portfolio of partners - BPO and/or DCP
- Be accountable for retention, adoption and upsell
- Deliver and communicate value for our partners, throughout the entire customer / partner lifecycle
- Be responsible to define success plans, support change and help your partners achieve their desired outcomes out of using Celonis
- Actively engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization (including C-Level), through different dedicated touchpoints
- Develop a deep understanding of partner needs, use cases, and objectives in order to ensure that the Celonis platform is properly leveraged to achieve them
- Own key activities in the customer / partner lifecycle, such as regular meeting cadence, Adoption Workshops, QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) and support implementations
- Own the renewal forecast for your Book of Business and actively monitor and report on the overall well-being of partners, tracking key health and usage indicators
- Serve as a point of escalation for key partner issues and ensure swift resolution, aligning effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Actively drive partner advocacy through case studies and references
The qualifications you need:
- Bring 5+ years of experience as a Customer / Partner Success Manager / Program Management within the SaaS industry OR as a Consultant (ideally in IT projects, such as Change Management, etc...) working with large Enterprise customers and Partners
- Have strong communication skills
- Can easily understand and break down complex business processes and datasets
- Have strong business acumen and ideally already an understanding of different industries, their processes and key KPIs
- Capable of building and navigating long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders
- Are looking for a product that you can push with passion and drive
- Passionate about making Customers / Partners successful
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire partner loyalty
- Fluent in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.