Our Solution Engineers are responsible for translating our customers business challenges into solutions within our product offering and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects. You will be partnering with our account executives to build and execute on custom demos, proof of values and presentations. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as upselling to existing customers. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The work you’ll do:
- Serve as the technical strategist, collaborate with sales, marketing and services team to create customized presentations, demos and proof of values.
- Drive proof of value projects to success by creating a convincing story that shows our solution as a must have that delivers quantifiable and tangible business value to our customers
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process and collateral
- Build strong champions at our prospects by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
- After building the technical solution elevate the story so that your sales team and you can pitch relevant content effectively to SVPs, COOs and CFOs
The qualifications you need:
- Proven success as a management consultant and/or Solution Engineer within the Utilities industry
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Have the ability to run discovery sessions with prospects to uncover opportunities for process improvement.
- Have the ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Are willing to travel for occasional customer onsites (~1-2x a month)
- Obtained a BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably within STEM
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, unlimited time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.