We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Software Engineer in our Bangalore office.
You will join our Accounts Receivables (AR) Product Engineering team and will be reporting to Mr. Harit Nanavati, General Manager, Accounts Receivables USA.
Senior Engineering Manager
The work you’ll do:
- Effectively manage the people resources to deliver quality results, on time.
- Design, Architect and build new features, and offer consistent support to increase the reliability of our software continuously for some of the most influential companies in the world.
- Continually look to understand performance and scalability issues & challenges in the system. Ultimately, finding that technical solution!
- Design and implement distributed data intensive Cloud services/applications.
- Implementation of new service architecture.
- Design Microservice architecture for distributed system and shows the data on Single Page Application which is built on Angular Framework.
- Collaborate with not only various experts in the field of data science and software development but also cutting-edge technology.
The qualifications you need:
- Think analytically, work in a structured and problem-solving oriented manner and possess a thorough understanding of complex technical solutions of any kind.
- +5 years of experience in Leading Fullstack development team.
- Familiarity with development in a Linux environment
- Systems programming skills including multi-threading, concurrency, etc.
- Experience in building complex products in Java, ideally already in Spring
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience or interest in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with implementation testing, debugging and documentation.
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to lead hands on and close to technology
- Demonstrated ability to share and communicate ideas to executive staff, technical resources and other key constituents in clear, concise language, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true outperformer
- Looking for a product that you can push with passion and drive
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide. Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.