Become A Celonaut and join the rocketship
We are Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS companies.
Celonis’s transformational technology has already helped more than 2500 enterprises globally to reveal and fix the inefficiencies they can’t see.
Customers like Allianz, Zurich Insurance, Wells Fargo, Siemens, Dell and Uber are gaining measurable business value from highly automated, intelligent business processes. This in return leads to increased enterprise productivity, happier employees and customers, better use of resources, and, ultimately a better world.
We are here to transform our customers' processes and eliminate inefficiencies once and for all.
Join the team:
The Celonis Strategic Financial Services and Insurance team covers the largest customers and prospects across the DACH region. Our goal is to deliver best in class experiences and help companies to achieve their business goals driven by our technology.
In close collaboration with our Executive Leadership, Business Stakeholders as well as Celonis Product Management, Solution Engineering and Marketing we are building a holistic and dedicated strategy for each account.
We are an inclusive team, challenging and supporting each other to grow and learn fast.
We thrive on our collaboration from our diverse professional and educational backgrounds, mentorship and professional development.
To continue our growth journey we need you to meet with potential customers to understand their business and goals and map their business priorities against our technology.
We are looking for a seasoned, smart and engaged Account Executive with a passion for driving strategic customer engagement in very close collaboration with our Solution Engineering, Executive Team as well as our Customer Value Team. Collaboration, strategic thinking, sales drive and customer focus are key for this role.
You will be the first person on the ground in the Austrian Market, taking care of the most prestigious banking customers to land, expand and ultimately grow our business towards the Eastern European Market.
You will bring the value of the Celonis platform to life, outline the value for our customers based on their requirements and will translate them into the value add, Celonis brings for their business. You will take the leading position to guide our teams through the entire sales cycle.
The work you’ll do:
- Engage with key business stakeholders within the banking industry
- Build trusted relationships with customers through by understanding of their business initiatives, challenges and objectives
- Work alongside customers to identify opportunities for the Celonis EMS to deliver significant improvements to performance, in line with our customers corporate strategy
- Deliver presentations to senior executives that outline the opportunity, product solution and business case to drive investment decisions
- Guide the team around you to land a deal and expand from there across their entire business including Business Development, Solution Engineering and Customer Value team
- Collaborate with our Business Development Representatives to gather new leads and opportunities to drive net new business
- Lead contract negotiations with our customers to drive significant business value
The qualifications you need:
- Software sales experience and in customer facing roles, such as Senior Account Executive, Strategic Account Executive or Global Account Executive
- Experience in the Banking sector with existing customer relationships
- Familiar with selling complex enterprise solutions in the Financial Services Industry
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Bring experience in managing the entire sales cycle from discovery to closing
- Motivated, visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Execution Management System forward
- Possess exemplary communication skills and are fluent in both spoken and written German and English (other languages are a bonus!)
- Have a degree in Economics, International Business or a comparable degree program
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plans, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.