We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Associate Principal Product Manager
Building the environment for our other teams to build code. This team then builds the pipeline to ensure that this code is snippet is scanned, that there are no security vulnerabilities and puts it into a staging environment so we can test it in QA teams. QA approves and it is moved into a Product environment. Additionally, this team builds the tooling for the teams so they can get started on new projects quickly, ensure that the libraries are available, monitoring/tracking tools, ensure our system is stable and up and running
- Most organizations take old school software, put it in the cloud and build a SaaS platform around it
- With our Celonis EMS, we have built a cloud native platform from scratch, which means that we are working in a totally modern system stack and scaling in that stack, building a truly global platform. We currently have global presence with our platform, with versions of EMS in Germany, the US, Japan and Australia.
- We are now in the process of building a global Celonis network and our challenge from an infrastructure perspective is making this one global EMS network connect to everything whilst still protecting our customers’ data, ensuring scalability and high performance for users no matter where they log in, creating a system that allows our customers to exchange data between each other.
The work you’ll do:
- Global, exciting, challenging infrastructure build. Very few cloud providers go this broad, most when building infrastructure would typically build something like an e-commerce store which of course, is challenging to scale, however has already been done a million times before.
- Building a global network of a data platform has never really been done before. This is really exciting from an infrastructure perspective!
- Within large organizations, a topic of this nature and scale would typically have 10 or 20 teams working on it, so a PM wouldn’t get to own authentication, they would only own a login or a tiny part of the solution, whereas here at Celonis, PMs can build the fundamentals of our global network. Our Product Managers have a completely different level of responsibility to what they would typically have.
The qualifications you need:
- This person needs to have been a software engineer previously (before moving into Product Management) as they are building products for other software engineers, making their lives easier
- Tech stack - working with (building products for) our full stack engineering teams to make changes/improvements/upgrades enhancements to our EMS
- 5+ years as a Product Manage
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.