We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Principal Product Manager - Hosting and Deployment
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology. The Celonis EMS is a global SaaS platform. The Celonis EMS is available for our customers in a multi-tenant platform which runs on Azure, AWS, GCP or IBM Cloud. We host the largest process mining use-cases of the world for hundreds of customers on our cloud platform.
As the Product Manager - Hosting providers and deployment scenarios you will work with your engineering and architecture counterparts to define and drive how the EMS operates in the cloud. You will contribute to the mission of delivering innovative cloud services at scale.
The work you’ll do:
- Deployments on public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Deployment scenarios such as multi-tenant or virtual private cloud
- Integrations into customer networks (i.e. VPN or PrivateLink)
- Core Infrastructure Services
- Data encryption and data privacy
- Product features enabling compliance Certifications such as HIPAA or FedRamp
The qualifications you need:
- 10+ years’ experience in product management with focus on large-scale data analytics or database systems
- Have the ability to design complex database product features while focusing on ease-of-use for the end user
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex technical design easily in a couple of sentences
- Have an ability to get excited by ambiguity and vague problem definitions, thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative company during a growth spurt.
- Bonus are:
- Strong understanding of competitive data platform landscape
- Experience with data services in public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in building data services in public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or similar degree highly preferred.
- You have very good English skills
- You are a team player
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.