We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Product Designer for Gap Finding.
Celonis’ product design is part of the Product & Engineering team; We have made it our mission to design and deliver consumer grade experiences and empower everybody in companies to make use of process mining and the Celonis Execution Management System. As designers and researchers we are working at the intersection of product design, business, and engineering to deliver usable and valuable solutions to our global customers.
As a Senior Product Designer for Gap Finding you will enable our users to perform an analytical deep dive into their processes and help them identify and close execution gaps. You will work together with Product Managers, other Designers, and UX researchers, collect requirements from users and run workshops with stakeholders to translate them into user journeys, wireframes, and development-ready, validated mockups.
The work you’ll do
As a Senior Product Designer for Gap Finding you are both a problem solver, who supports Product Managers in finding the right solutions to given problems, as well as a skilled and creative interaction designer, who specifies UX and UI requirements, designs and prototypes components and interactions, and works together with engineers to bring them to life.
You will own the Gap Finding user experience. You will work with UX Researchers to understand the needs of business process analysts and design the tools to do detailed root cause analyses and to build automations to solve process issues.
As a Senior Product Designer for Gap Finding you will be responsible for everything from concept to the user interface design and you will work closely with engineers to ensure the best possible experience for our users.
The qualifications you need
- University degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Information Design, Communication Design, Engineering, Psychology, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a UX/UI Designer working within a software team
- You have a strong understanding of interaction design, usability engineering and testing, gestalt principles, and are able to communicate to teams, management and stakeholders how those factors will influence the design process and outcomes.
- You are very familiar with usability principles and techniques and you are skilled in using common UX/UI tools for the various stages of design—wireframing and high fidelity designs, prototyping, and testing, as well as specification and documentation.
- You have empathy for the user, a deep understanding of user-centered design and strong analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to raise UX awareness in the team
- Demonstrated improvement of product usability
- Outstanding communication skills & fluent in English
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your abilities
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.