We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Account Executive.
You will become part of a dynamic team from a variety of backgrounds that has, above all, three things in common: curiosity, drive and the desire to make an impact. An Account Exec, you will be based in our fast growing and vibrant Japan office, reporting to our Japan Sales Director.
The work you’ll do:
- Manage a small amount of Strategic Accounts in Japan existing customer and new business perspective. Land-and-expand is the typical model.
- Engage cross Line-of-Business at C-level and below
- Hold an individual revenue target for closing $M deals within these accounts
- Engage closely with Partners, especially Big4, other consulting firms, local SIer.
- Engage closely with your virtual team including business development representatives, marketing managers, partner managers, sales engineers / pre-sales, customer value manager, professional services, implementation partners…
The qualifications you need:
- Experience selling enterprise software at C-level in a new business focused field sales role (CIO, CFO, CPO, COO…)
- Ability to manage long and complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Have proven experience working with Partners, i.e. Consulting firms and Enterprise Tech
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving, ever changing, high growth environment and approach challenges with positivity, creative thinking, and a growth mindset
- Willingness to be collaborative, inclusive, to embrace diversity and to have strong interpersonal skills #differentmakesusbetter
- Ability to leverage internal resources and work as a team #bestteamwins
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.