We're Celonis, the leading global Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS companies. Here we believe every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Strategic Account Executive.
We are driving tangible change and sustainability for top enterprises across the Nordics - currently running to keep up with demand - so we are looking for a senior profile to engage clients with Celonis’ unique value proposition. As with any complex product, the sales team is special and composed of only experienced and senior Account Executives bringing insights from enterprise/solution sales, business process optimisation, and/or consulting.
The work you’ll do:
- Manage a number of Strategic Accounts in the Nordics from an existing customer and new business perspective. Land & expand is the typical model.
- Engage across Line of Business at C-level and below.
- Represent the entire Celonis suite of solutions from Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sustainability and Opportunity Management.
- Hold an individual revenue target for closing six-figure deals within these accounts.
- Engage closely with Partners, especially Big4, other consulting firms and SaaS partners
- Engage closely with your virtual team including business development representatives, marketing managers, partner managers, sales engineers / pre-sales, customer value managers, consulting services and implementation partners.
The qualifications you need:
- Experience selling enterprise software at C-level in a new business focused field sales role (CFO, CPO, COO…). Preferable experienced within FSI- financial services industry
- Ability to manage long and complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders.
- Have proven experience working with Partners, i.e., Consulting firms and Enterprise Tech.
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving, ever changing, high growth environment and approach challenges with positivity, creative thinking and a growth mindset.
- Willingness to be collaborative, inclusive, to embrace diversity and to have strong interpersonal skills #differentmakesusbetter.
- Ability to leverage internal resources and work as a team #bestteamwins.
- Ability to present and summarize on executive level, both internally as well as with customers and prospects.
- Fluent in English, Danish and / or Swedish languages.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology: Execution Management.
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend).
- Great compensation and benefits packages (Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), generous time off, parental leave and more).
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops).
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with, based in Copenhagen and Stockholm offices.
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams.
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more).
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future.
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.