Location: this position can be located in any city in the Midwest Region.
Our Enterprise Sales team is responsible for selling into Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and across Manufacturing, High Tech, Life Sciences, Utilities, Banking and Retail and more. Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will create and cultivate relationships to build and maintain customers for life.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities in strategic enterprise accounts across your region. You will collaborate cross functionally to understand the account’s needs and drive the end-to-end sales-cycle.
The work you’ll do:
- Thrive in a hunter role and discover new business opportunities in your named accounts
- Interact with all levels of the target organization
- Attend industry or regionally focused field marketing events to conduct live product demonstrations and spread the Celonis vision to your audience
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Celonis will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Partner with various stakeholders including a business development representative and solution engineer to develop business opportunities
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on sales goals
The qualifications you need:
- Have a BA/BS (or MA/MS) from a top university or equivalent experience
- Have relevant sales experience (7+ years) in the area of enterprise software sales
- Highly prefer experience selling to manufacturing, distribution, industrial sectors
- Have excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Are able to work, build and maintain relationships at all levels
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, unlimited time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.