We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Innovation Solution Architect for Celonis Labs.
Celonis Labs is the newly created strategic R&D unit at Celonis. We’re innovators, researchers, and concept designers. We investigate emerging technologies to identify upcoming trends and apply them to new business models to inspire the future Execution Management product roadmap.
As an Innovation Solution Architect, Celonis Labs, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will be the Labs "Innovation Advocate" and responsible for the validation of our forward thinking concepts, ideas and prototypes for Celonis Execution Management with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for understanding customer business problems and gauging their fit with the concepts Labs is working on; strong technology understanding and business acumen are a must.
The Innovation Solution Architect is the fundamental role for the incubation and key to validating and testing our hypothesis with customers and partners. When we are creating a new product line, it’s upon you to validate the prototype or aspects of the concept with customers and partners.
The work you’ll do
- Understand, validate and advocate Celonis Labs prototypes with customers and partners
- Learn new business models, technologies and project/program management techniques to scale the function within Labs
- Represent Celonis Labs and its work externally in blogs, presentations and executive customer meetings
- Be the reference point for customer/partner implementation teams and effectively shield the product, research and engineering functions from repetitive questions
- Collect and generalize feedback from external parties and influence the product and engineering teams
- Work with the Celonis labs team in the research and realization of innovative concepts.
- Become the central reference point for our internal product champions community
- Be the face of Celonis Labs by driving co-innovation projects with customers and partners
The qualifications you need:
- Strong experience in consulting and system integrator projects (3-5 years in a major system integrator)
- Strong analytical mind-set, ability to translate complex customer problems in solution domains
- As this is a customer facing role, solid experience in presentation skills to senior management level is a must
- Affinity to technology, cloud environments and experience in advocating them with customers
- Experience in (technical) implementation of Enterprise Applications (preferably SAP and or Salesforce)
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar
- Fluency in English is essential for this role
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.