We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Product & Engineering Process & Program Management.
The team is responsible for creating and continuously improving the internal development and support frameworks and processes within the Product & Engineering department. We are at the forefront of ensuring that the company's development methodologies and internal processes are scalable as we grow from strength to strength. For anyone interested in the definition of product lifecycles, process improvements, release and program management, agile coaching and customer support processes this is the best place to start a career: Celonis is the fastest growing business and process analytics and optimization software on the market.
As an Intern Product & Engineering Process & Program Management, you will be a key asset to our Process & Program Management team at Celonis. You will be on the forefront of internal process innovation helping define how the company will work now and in the future. Additionally, you will be expected to learn how to perform analytics and build metrics and dashboards using the Celonis Software and PQL. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the company by improving processes.
The work you’ll do:
- Be actively involved in Customer Support Process improvement initiatives
- Define detailed requirements and test implemented changes to Jira.
- Supporting Jira migration and performing UAT on implemented changes.
- Documentation of processes in Confluence and communication to P&E organization.
- Assistance with development of dashboard metrics in Celocore using PQL.
- Be actively involved in program management and release management initiatives.
The qualifications you need:
- Student of IT, business informatics, Information Systems or a comparable degree program with outstanding performance
- Have basic knowledge in SQL and want to learn more about Process Mining and SaaS business
- Possess at best thorough understanding of complex business processes of any kind
- Think analytically, work structured and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to present and explain them to our stakeholders in a reliable and independent manner - with effective communications
- Have very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Available for at least 6 months, full-time
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.