We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Manager, Business Development.
The Celonis business development team in the center of Madrid acts as the engine of the company's growth. We are curious, ambitious and ready to further evangelize our state-of-the-art Execution Management System.
As a Manager, Business Development Representatives (BDR Manager), you significantly contribute to the exploration of a new market for Celonis. As part of our sales management team you manage, motivate and drive a high-performing and efficient team that will generate new leads, qualify opportunities for our Account Executives and thus will have a major impact into our business development in the whole EMEA region as your BDR team supports all regions. You will also be responsible for onboarding new joiners, coaching all team members and creating an inspiring team culture.
This is an amazing opportunity to build upon the foundation of this growing team.
The work you’ll do:
- Work with our sales recruiters to identify and interview top candidates to join the BDR organization
- On-call coaching with BDRs to better their prospecting, outreach, and discovery efforts
- Collaborate with Marketing & Account Executive Leadership to optimize cross functional efforts
- Work closely with marketing to capitalize on “warm engagement” from demand generation and field marketing initiatives
- Organize and iterate on BDR onboarding for new hires to find success fast
- Progress BDRs through their career by helping them acquire skills necessary for their next play
- Lead group trainings and team meetings with new hires and current team
- Hold BDR team accountable to achieve and exceed their monthly targets
The qualifications you need:
- 4+ years of closing experience in a SaaS Account Executive role or 1-2 years of relevant sales management experience
- BA/BS degree, similar college-level education, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstration of leadership in a prior role
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Exceptional ability to organize and prioritize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Demonstrate a passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
- Leadership skills and the ability to inspire
- Ideal candidate will have a high desire to build a career in sales leadership
- You are fluent in written and spoken in English, ideally in French and other European languages are a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.