We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Associate Software Engineer.
Celonis USA is the fastest growing division of one of the world’s fastest growing companies. Come join us on the ground floor with a friendly team led by experienced ex-FAANG coworkers to design and build new, simplified frontends. You’ll encounter a variety of technical challenges and work closely with PM and UX partners to build best in class user experiences. You’ll present big data in creative and insightful ways while scaling the product to 100x its current user base.
Join us if you want to grow in your engineering knowledge, career and leave your mark on a rapidly growing company.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you’re responsible for delivering beautiful experiences to Celonis EMS users. You will be at the frontier of frontend development, pushing the boundaries of product, UX, and engineering to quickly grow our EMS platform with easy to use experiences.
Users desire to explore and identify insights to optimize their unique business processes using complex internal data. To help them, we are building a suite of simple and compelling analysis workflows that deliver rich visualizations, enable collaboration, provide actionable insights and save time and money.
If you are looking to be challenged in frontend and build solutions that scale, Celonis is the environment for you to thrive. There are a variety of tech stacks at Celonis, including but not limited to Angular, Typescript, HTML5, SASS, Java server, Vertica DB and more. We focus on building beautiful, extensible, performant and reliable frontend applications.
Your work at Celonis will directly impact companies and people around the globe as they improve their processes to save money, reduce waste, improve automation and generally become more efficient. For example, Celonis can help a company understand their carbon footprint in order to reduce CO2 emissions and deliver a healthier planet for future generations.
The work you’ll do:
- Implement new user-facing features, visual components, and performant and scalable microservices
- Write clean, understandable, and testable code
- Provide feedback on the designs and code of peers
- Complete project tasks independently and on time
- Document development procedures, concepts and knowledge
- Help define a fun and inclusive engineering culture
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ year of experience in frontend / server development, e.g.
- Server: Java, C/C++, Python, NodeJS
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion and motivation to learn and grow as a software engineer
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.