We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Vulnerability Management Engineer.
Our Global information security organization is responsible for security and trust. We think security-offensively and defensively. We continuously monitor our global security posture and are always adapting to the ever-changing threat landscape. The Security Operations team is always looking for talented subject matter experts in domains such as Detection, Response, Threat Hunting, and Vulnerability Management.
The Lead, Vulnerability Management will work within the SecOps team to enhance and ensure the continuous vulnerability lifecycle management within Celonis’ diverse environments. This role will lead a team of Vulnerability Management Engineers in the collection, monitoring, reporting, and impact assessment for vulnerability related data from partners, vendors, and internal intelligence sources. This individual will lead by building bridges and forming relationships with the technical teams within Celonis, as well as with business unit leaders to help devise strategies and controls for vulnerabilities within these environments.
The work you’ll do:
- Enhance the current Vulnerability Management strategy and process for Celonis
- Act as a champion for vulnerability management and information security including broadening awareness and use of the team’s services, education of security best practices and integration with other business areas
- Drive actionable metrics and reporting for operations and leadership transparency
- Provide prompt attention and visibility into risks, vulnerabilities, and issues serving as an escalation path for team member effectiveness
- Closely support and collaborate with Celonis’ Security Engineering and Trust teams
- Serve as subject matter expert related to vulnerability management and secure configuration
- Have the ability to understand and develop enterprise policy and technical standards with specific regard to vulnerability management and secure configuration
- Be able to identify and assess the potential impact from vulnerabilities specific to Celonis’ environment, and determine and implement mitigating controls
- Identify and lead the appropriate measures to manage/remediate vulnerabilities and reduce potential impacts on information resources to a level acceptable to the senior management of the company
- Build strong partnerships with technical teams to promote best practices for managing vulnerabilities in an agile manner and within cloud solutions
- Providing mentorship, coaching, performance management and support to team members with regard to vulnerability assessment, communication/rapport with other divisions and various levels of leadership, technical expertise, and career development
- Oversight of onboard and offboard resources
The qualifications you need:
- Experience in vulnerability management or related field such as penetration testing, SOC, or threat intelligence
- Drive to learn new things about vulnerability management, exploits, hacker techniques, and overall security operations
- Familiar with industry standard security best practices and vulnerability management processes including compliance reporting
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross functional teams, including offsite, remote and offshore resources
- Excel at prioritizing work and other demands for self and team including making risk-based decisions about remediation recommendations
- Ability to define, communicate and execute on a vision and strategy
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical resources
- Self-directed, works with minimal guidance, and recognizes when guidance needed
- Demonstrated ability to stay abreast securing evolving technology such as cloud and mobile computing
- Experience working in very large enterprise environment with diverse teams
- Advanced experience with vulnerability scanning tools and other security testing tools
- Understanding of attacker mindset, exploitation, and how vulnerabilities are leveraged
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.