We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Associate Solution Consultant.
Our center of excellence within our Solution Engineering group is looking for an Associate Solution Consultant. Reporting to our Solution Engineering Lead, the team identifies and standardizes best practices from our Global Solution Engineering organization while simultaneously working with the team on customer activities, getting hands-on experience, and putting best practices into action. You can learn more about the Center of Excellence here.
We are looking for a hardworking, smart and overachieving team member. Someone to translate our customers' business challenges into solutions within our product offering and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects. You will be partnering with our sales teams to build and execute on custom demos, proof of concepts and presentations. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as up-selling to existing customers. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The work you’ll do:
- Act as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing and services team to create customized presentations, demos and proof of concepts
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process, and collateral
- Build strong champions at our prospects by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
The qualifications you need:
- A recent graduate (Bachelor's of Master's) with a degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Have the ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent presentation, creativity and written and verbal communication skills
- Have solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience in consulting and an interest in Data Science and Big Data, having experience with SQL or Python is a plus
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.